Want to know how real sex feels like ?
Hi Guys!
It was a December's cold day when I realized I was too bored of masturbating the same way.
It had become just a way to get it out. And that is someone I am not.
I have always seen erotica as something which is a healthy, stress-reliever and 'we ought to have' thing. It is a good thing !
Anyway, I have written this post because I found an amazing way of doing it.
I am going to give you a not-so-fake sandwich in which you can put your sausage. And eat it :D
Everyone would have definitely tried masturbating with a hands, other people's hands, plastic bags, socks etc. But then I found the ultimate machine.
Its a Bubble wrap ! Yes ! The forever time-passing technique you used in your childhood. Only this time the bubbles will pop YOU ! :D
Step 1. Tear a piece of bubble wrap according to the length of your device. And put some spit / oil / lubricant on it. Spit works for me.

Step 2. Wrap it around your device. Rub it around so that the head and shaft of the device gets lubricated. Leave some place in the bubble wrap at the top for the device to move back and forth.
Step 3. Take a pillow. You can put some boxes under it to give it some height. If your pillow has a pillow cover then place your device along with the bubble wrap inside the pillow cover. Or just sandwich your device between the pillow and a bed-sheet.
Step 4. Put both of your hands on the side of your device. Hold the pillow tight.
Step 5. Start pushing it inside, You would feel the head of the device getting rubbed against the bubbles.
Move it very slowly and gently back and forth. Make sure it's wet after some action.
This is by far the best technique I have learnt. Do let me know if it works for you. I would really really REALLY! love it if you guys comment and let me know how it turned out for you.
Thanks ! Stay tuned for Tharki Buddha's more tharki-ness.
Is that your device in the picture?
ReplyDeleteIf it is your device in the picture, your penis is really big! Circumsized?
ReplyDeleteNice idee! I like to give it a try! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteDo you have more posts?
ReplyDelete